P.A.C.E. Platinum Academic Club of Excellence
We are very excited to introduce "P.A.C.E. Platinum Academic Club of Excellence". At Platinum Futbol Club we are committed to Academic excellence and what better way than to honor our high Academic Achievers than on our Platinum FC website. We feel that by doing this it will help ignite some Academic excitement within the club, within each team, but most importantly within each PFC individual.
If we can get one more child in our club excited about achieving higher academic standards in their life then we have been successful. Can you imagine if we inspire 2,3 or even 5 athletes on each team to set and achieve higher academic goals/standards?
Then we as a club or as a academic culture will have been wonderfully successful.
The idea of being "on PACE" for higher educational purposes: College. We want to create a culture of Student-Athletes who wish to achieve more by using soccer as a tool to get them to a higher education or at least an arena to enjoy the sport of soccer and stay focused on high academic achievement.
“I’m on PACE" for College” Will be our slogan and the athlete and teams will be recognized as follows...
- Each Student -Athlete with a 3.5 or higher will have their Name, GPA, and picture on the website along with team and coach.
- Each 4.0 or higher will also have a bio added to his/her photo and will be ranked in the club.
- We will be collecting copies of GPA’s to get the program rolling.
- This program is for all High School and Jr. High students in the program.
- An award will go out to the team, manager and coach with the greatest amount of 3.5 or higher Student-Athlete.
- An award and special recognition will be awarded to the Student-Athlete with the highest GPA in the program.
- We will be working on a similar program for all elementary students.
- Jr. ACE (Jr Academic Club of Excellence) or Jr. PACE for the elementary grade kids.
For program information, please contact Platinum’s Director of Coaching Cle Kooiman Ckooiman@platinumfc.com